Best webinar software platform to the held online webinar. Check out the list of top webinar software of 2021.
Webinars are virtual seminars that convey a medium of interaction between an audience and a presenter. The size of the audience varies whereas the presenter always remains singular. Webinars are widely used for hosting online events for sales presentations, training, product introductions, etc. Effectively, you can engage with a broad range of audiences with premium quality audio and video.
For B2B businesses, webinar marketing is a significant tactic. This tactic is also significant for plenty of consumer brands. With webinars, you can approach your audience more effectively, communicate better, and build your brand. With the help of a suitable webinar software platform, it becomes easy to accomplish your webinar marketing goals.
Let’s first look at the introduction to the best webinar software and its benefits:
What is Webinar Software?
- 1 What is Webinar Software?
- 2 What Are the Benefits of Webinar Software?
- 3 Best Webinar Software Platforms
A webinar software platform enables you to educate the audience through a live presentation. You can even sell products. Generally, people include videos, slides, polls, chats, and offers. Any webinar software can assist you to develop presentations that line up with the guidelines of the company brand.
It can offer some customizations. Consequently, it boosts audience engagement and conveys the appropriate message effectively. The webinar software platforms are identical to audio conferencing and video conferencing software. However, the key aspect that makes them unique is they emphasize connecting several viewers to a single authority.
What Are the Benefits of Webinar Software?
All the webinar software come with some unique benefits. However, all of them have some common benefits for the audience.
Can connect audiences globally:
One of the key benefits of all webinar software platforms are they can let you connect to audiences from all parts of the world. Being a presenter, you can simultaneously communicate with a huge mass of people from different nationalities.
Can record online classes:
Your online classes can impart while they are involved in other activities. The audience can access your classes anytime they want. After you have recorded online classes, you can post on a suitable webinar software platform.
At a time, webinar software can connect you to a huge mass audience. Unlike offline classes, there is no restriction on the number of people to connect.
Let’s now get familiar with which are the best webinar software platforms:
Best Webinar Software Platforms
For beginners who have limited or zero technical knowledge on how to set up a webinar, the WebinarJam platform comes in handy. It is quite simple to use and contains all the fundamental features.
When it comes to selling your service or product then this platform greatly helps. This is because it provides pop-ups to the audience throughout the webinar. So, they can easily know the details of the products or services and buy them if they wish.
Flawless two-way communication is another great feature of this platform. It is implemented through cutting-edge Live Chat. It presents a video of the participant for direct video communication.
You can directly stream to a YouTube page. Consequently, you get a safe, password-protected meeting. There are no issues regarding compatibility; it can work with nearly all devices and web browsers. Some extraordinary features include user-friendly dashboards, HD quality video, and an option to connect multiple presenters.
- Wide compatibility with different browsers
- Comes implemented with the latest technology
- Provides smooth and professional meeting experience
- Outstanding quality of video and presentation playback
- The support staff is helpful
- Absence of breakout rooms
- Some delay when the presentation becomes live
The WebinarJam platform offers 3 pricing plans as below:
- Basic Plan: Offered at $499/year, this plan lets you connect a maximum of 500 participants in each webinar. The limit for presenters is 3. On a monthly basis, you need to pay $41.58 per month.
- Professional Plan: Charging $699/year, the pro plan allows up to 1,000 participants. At a time, a maximum of 4 speakers can connect. Avail monthly plan for $58.25 per month.
- Premium Plan: This plan comes at $999/year. It is essentially suitable for businesses who want to market their trade online through webinars. The speakers’ limit is 6 and the participants’ limit is 5,000. Avail monthly plan at $83.25 per month.
For marketing strategies and educating your customers, the Demio is very helpful. It assists you to successfully scale your efforts via live video quickly. Through this software platform, you can generate and qualify leads, educate customers, boost trial conversions, etc.
The reason behind its great popularity is it is being trusted by a few of the prominent SaaS companies globally.
- User-friendly interface
- Very easy to set up and use
- No lag issues
- The automated option only available for business and growth plans
- Less customization available on its registration page
Demio offers a 14-day free trial. During this period, you can test all its functionalities. Here is the detail of its 3 plans:
- Starter Plan: The price is $34/month and the capacity is 50 persons.
- Growth Plan: The price is $69/ month and the capacity is 150 persons.
- Business Plan: The price is $163/month and the capacity is 500 persons.
This webinar software platform is an all-in-one solution. It is being trusted by leading brands like Podia, AppSumo, Printful, and more. There are several advanced features implemented and the entire platform is easy to use. Within a minute, you can create a webinar.
You can create live webinars that broadcast with a live host. The second type of webinar it supports is automated webinars. They can record webinars that operate at a specific interval of time or on-demand.
The third type is series that involves a group of different webinars. The fourth type is hybrid that includes a blend of recorded and live videos.
The screen sharing is instant; no delays. You can run numerous polls simultaneously, whenever needed.
- Lightning-fast live chat
- Offers webinar series that is not found in other webinar softwares
- Easy to learn and use
- Customization and setup are easy
- Comes with some technical problems
- Customer support is not so good
- Problems with statistical analysis
- Starter Plan: It charges $39/month and suitable for up to 100 webinar viewers.
- Pro Plan: The fee is $79/month and it adds 200 more attendees. You can also create a webinar series.
- Plus Plan: The fee is $129/month.
- Power Plan: The fee is $199/month and it comes with innovative features.
Using this platform, you will admire the seamless operation and how all components are located in place. No chances of confusion or mess. The idea behind the design of GoToWebinar is to reach more people and enhance your business.
You simply have to select the date on which you wish to host a webinar. Eventually, the platform handles the rest. You also get to use a wide range of features that enhance your overall webinar experience. You benefit from flexible scheduling and can handle the whole event management procedure.
There is easy access to different webinar templates already built inside. They provide a great professional experience. Names of some of the outstanding features include robust analytics, pre-recorded events, HD video quality, and integrations with GoToMeeting. The
The platform supports automatic recording that could be shared online. The integration is flawless with the tools like Salesforce, Zapier, Unbounce, etc.
- 24/7 customer support
- Easy to set up and run a webinar
- Intuitive interface
- The Starter plan only supports 100 attendees.
- Slightly expensive
The price is $89/month for 100 participants. For connecting 500 participants, you can choose a second plan that comes at $199/month. If you want to connect 1,000 people, you need to go for a plan that charges $429/month.
EverWebinar is created with direct integration to the WebinarJam. One of its prominent features is the automatic customer-activity dependent email connections. It keeps the user within the loop. Within 3 minutes, the setup is easy and quick.
The automatic recording feature lets the user replay them when there is a need for potential leads. Generally, the EverWebinar is found best suitable for small as well as medium business who wants to generate higher leads.
It is easy to switch between WebinarJam and EverWebinar through a single click. In real-time, you can glance at the performance statistics.
- Transfers past live events into fresh events
- Smooth interface and easy setup
- Friendly support team
- Fast turnaround time
- Integrating Google Tag Manager is difficult
- The support ticketing mechanism is not direct
- The pricing plan charges $41/month and it is billed yearly.
When it comes to marketing your online events, Livestorm is a great choice. It is an all-inclusive video communication platform. It makes it simple for the teams to plan, market, and inspect online events. Moreover, it is easy to set up the Livestorm platform on mobile, tablet, and desktop.
The prevalence of this software is found in domains like sales, marketing, HR teams, etc. The platform is quite flexible and it is simple to set up an online event. You can flawlessly execute webinars, virtual meetings, video conferences, virtual learning, onboarding sessions, demonstration of products, etc.
Within less time, you can setup decent quality landing pages. Also, the platform can automatically direct marketing emails as well as reminders. You can effectively engage your audience through polls, chat, and Q&A features.
- No downloading needed, all things work in real-time in the browser
- Suitable for businesses of different sizes
- Supports 18 languages
- No need to install plugins
- Need to export the data separately from every webinar
- The speed goes down frequently
- Webinar & Meet Basic: It comes with great features like limitless webinars (on-demand), meetings, etc.
- Meet Premium: The fee is $31/host and it can connect a maximum of 8 participants.
- Webinar Premium: The fee is $99/host/ month. Each webinar is 4 hours long.
- Enterprise: This plan provides features like handling various workspaces with features like integrated billing, SLA, and training. Depending on your needs, you can obtain a personalized quote.
If you are in search for webinar software that combines the marketing tactics with webinar technology then go for EasyWebinar. It offers a comprehensive solution for live as well as automatic webinars.
There is an option to connect multiple presenters. Moreover, the software allows integration with the famous email marketing software, lead generation tools, and shopping carts. The superior HD video quality is one of the key features.
Some extra features include screen-sharing and interactive live chat. Through the YouTube Live integration, the software supports limitless live viewers. Furthermore, EasyWebinar supports WordPress integration and analytics suite.
- Allows you to host live webinars
- Flexibility to choose among pre-recorded or live events
- Needs to fill out plenty of tabs
- Not much suitable for novice users
- Support is not so helpful
The standard plan charges $59/month (billed yearly at $708). The Pro plan comes at $90/month. For an enterprise plan, you need to pay $349/month. The basic plan can connect up to 100 attendees.
ClickMeeting is well-known for its user-friendly and stunning interface. With this platform, it becomes easy to reach the customers for training, marketing, sales, and other needs. All the necessary features are integrated to offer the options for personalized invites and automatic webinars.
Typically, this software platform is highly suitable for small and average-sized businesses. All the instructions or setup are clear and easy to follow. You need not concern about the technical stuff. Moreover, you also obtain analytical insights about the previous webinars as well as the audience of the imminent webinar.
For the feedback, you can use built-in features like surveys and polls. For effective communication with audiences, it comes with chat options. According to your needs, you can record the whole video and audio of the webinar sessions. Subsequently, the audio and video clips are saved in clouds, and you can download them easily.
- Efficiently sets up contact with third parties
- Increases audience engagement
- Easy to learn and use
- The video conference host cannot vary the audio of the participants
- Slightly expensive compared to other similar platforms
The first plan comes with a price of $25/month for connecting 25 attendees. The price is $35 for up to 50 attendees. In both these cases, the payment is billed annually. Moreover, there is an option for customized pricing and it is apt for enterprise customers.
For integrations of email marketing, the GetResponse is one of the best webinar software platforms. You are presented with a broad range of marketing solutions that also contains comprehensive webinar marketing solution.
In less than 3 minutes, you can complete the setup of a webinar. A few other marketing tools it comes with are automated email marketing, autoresponders, list segmentation, landing pages, etc.
Without any hassles, you can personalize your webinar URL. Also, the platform provides built-in reminder templates and webinar invitations containing the details of the webinar. If you want, you can set up autoresponders.
You can try using GetResponse through its Basic plan for 30 days trial period. In this plan, webinar features are not included.
- Smooth webinar recording through a single click
- Text chat functionality enhances engagement
- Easy sharing with a single click
- Free-trial offers space for only up to 1,000 contacts
- Lack of phone support in its customer support service
- The pricing segmentation is complex
- Basic Plan: Free for 30 days trial.
- Plus plan: Offers webinar solutions and charges $49/month for a maximum of 100 attendees.
- Professional plan: Charges $99/month for connecting up to 300 people.
- Enterprise plan: The fee is $1,199 and it allows connection of up to 500 people. This plan contains email campaign consulting and an account manager.
BlueJeans is too one of the finest video conferencing tools in the market. It is appropriate for huge virtual events as well as town halls. There are 4 different products and one of them is the BlueJeans Events. Especially when it comes to hosting large events for a worldwide audience, BlueJeans is a great choice.
Through this tool, you can effortlessly host events for targeting huge global audiences. For instance, you can use it for live streams, communal events, and townhalls.
The maximum capacity for connecting the attendees is 50,000 and that for presenters is 150. The user obtains exceptional content experiences that encompass interactive videos, live polling, and Q&A.
For the tech industry, this platform works perfectly to organize employee meetings every week. The BlueJeans Events offers a live open forum that lets you share ideas. Moreover, it allows a large base audience to share info.
BlueJeans come with easy-to-use moderator controls to handle the event. Another great feature it supports is Event cloud recording.
- Compatible on any device; no need to download an app
- Can live stream to Facebook Live
- Makes virtual classes more interactive
- Cannot send a clickable link to the attendees
- Pausing the video disturbs the sync of audio and video
The base plan charges $83/month (billed annually). It supports a maximum of 100 attendees and comes with engagement features. In this plan, each webinar can be up to 2 hours long.
The second plan is for large-scale video events. To know its pricing, you need to contact the sales team. It supports several advanced features.
#11. My Own Conference:
During all phases of your webinar, this webinar software platform can effectively connect your audience. With it is schedule view, you can easily observe multiple webinars from a single place.
There is a facility to record webinars in full HD resolution. Once recorded, you can send it back to your attendees. For the teams, it comes with screen sharing and video conferencing features. To stay in contact with the audience continuously, it comes with an instant messaging feature.
During the broadcast, it is possible to share videos and YouTube videos. The online quizzes are useful to test the knowledge of your audience.
- No download needed for attendees
- Reasonable prices for the features
- Fast and reliable technical support
- User-friendly interface
- Expensive pricing plan for more attendees
- The notifications don’t work efficiently
The free plan is for up to 3 broadcasters and 20 attendees. It includes 500 MB storage space and offers standard HD quality videos.
The paid plans have different pricing depending on the number of attendees. It offers easy access to a huge amount of storage and videos in full HD resolution.
At $30/month, there are 60 attendees supported. For up to 150 attendees, go for a plan priced at$51/month. For 1,000 attendees, go for a plan priced at $250/month. The most expensive plan supports up to 5,000 attendees and charges $1,920/month.
BigMarker is recognized for being a personalized webinar platform and virtual event. You can customize various features according to the needs and the type of audience. It combines aspects like efficient video technology, powerful marketing, and communal user experience. As a result, it creates acknowledged virtual events that stand out from the crowd.
Generally, BigMarker proves to be the best choice for virtual conferences and summits. One of the key features is the live streaming ability. It is possible to flawlessly connect up to 10,000 attendees. For live streaming and to make the webinar interactive, you can add handouts, chats, polls, and live Q&A.
There is no constraint on the number of presenters to connect. Anybody can join the webinar and discuss with the attendees. For hosting live events, you get access to a collection of marketing tools. These tools encompass registration landing pages, customized email invites, and reminders.
The platform offers widespread native integrations with some apps namely Hubspot, Salesforce, Zapier, etc. To try this tool, you can use its free trial for 7 days. The support staff is accessible through Slack, E-mail, weekly meetings, etc.
- Streams video in excellent HD quality
- Supports quick screen sharing
- Consistent and clear communication
- The backend navigation is awkward
- Not fully compatible with browsers like Firefox or Safari
BigMarker comes with 4 pricing plans as below
- White Label
- Starter: Priced at $79/month, it allows 100 attendees and a host license.
- Elite: The fee is $159/ month; it allows 500 attendees and 2 host licenses.
- Summit: The fee is $299/month; it supports 1,000 attendees and 4 host licenses.
- White: For its pricing, you need to contact the support team. It is an enterprise-level plan that offers a customized quote depending on your requirements.
All these 4 plans have functionalities like installed webinars, detailed analytical tools, email templates, pop-up offers, custom URL, contact & list management, and more.
For reaching a huge audience for effective communication, you can use any of these webinar software platforms. They enhance audience engagement and ascertain that audience exactly comprehends what you want to convey.