Quick guide about how to download blocked YouTube videos with VPN and Proxy?
YouTube is the world’s second popular search engine followed by google. People used to spend a lot of time on YouTube to watch entertaining videos, how-to, study lectures, DIY and more. You might also prefer to search for infotainment videos on YouTube. But sometimes you didn’t get access to particular videos and so, you are also unable to download them. In such a case, you eagerly look for How to Download Blocked YouTube Videos but didn’t get the solution.
Don’t worry! Because here, we have given the best 2 solutions to directly Download Blocked YouTube Videos in a few clicks only.
Recommended: Free YouTube to MP3 Converter
But before going further, you must know the reasons why you can’t see some videos on YouTube!
Why you get blocked?
Have you ever experienced that you can access any websites but suddenly unable to open YouTube videos? And then you keep trying in multiple ways but still do not get success to open the URLs.
Actually, it can happen due to many circumstances and a few of the common causes behind getting blocked to see YouTube contents are;
- The video is not getting serves in your country.
- It is restricted by age limit which is not matching as per the information you provided inside your google profile/ account.
- Your ISP has been blocked some suspicious content to access from your device.
- Your IT department has been blocked to browse YouTube, in case you are doing a job somewhere.
- YouTube website is blocked from your device firewall settings.
How to download YouTube videos with VPN and Proxy?
As you know, YouTube never allows you to download any videos from the panel. So there is some YouTube video downloading tricks that will help you to download complete videos available in a playlist.
So let’s see the 2 ways to Download Blocked YouTube Videos as well as accessible videos on your device without giving additional effort.
1] How to Download Blocked YouTube Videos using VPN?
VPN allows you to mask your IP on a device level and then you can access the blocked videos on your device.
- Firstly, download any ExpressVPN or CyberGhost VPN and then enable it on your system by choosing a required country name.
- Now start browsing the blocked YouTube videos and copy the video URL(s).
- Download one of the most famous software i.e. 4K Video Downloader from its official website. And then run it on your device.
- Inside the panel, you will get the option to ‘Paste Link’, just click that and your copied YouTube URL will be posted there.
- Finally, you need to choose the video quality and other settings and then click on the Download button to start the process.
- Thereafter, you can repeat the copy and pasting URL process for all the required videos which you want to download.
2] How to Download YouTube Blocked Videos using Proxy?
Proxy is a bit different than VPN. However, both works the same but proxy allow you to access a particular app or software to change your IP. Unlike VPN, you can use the proxy to grant IP masking access to a selected application.
Step #1: Download and install the 4K Video Downloader utility on your device.
Step 2: Launch the software and then navigate to ‘Tools> preferences’.
Step 3: You will get 3 featured options there, and you need to click on the Connection tab.
Step 4: If you are using broadband then select ‘unlimited’ as a downloading speed.
Now, select the check box to enable proxy and then provide a preferred proxy server name inside. You can either search for reliable and free proxies on google or you can purchase the premium service, the choice is yours.
Below are some recommended proxy providers.
Based on the selection of proxy servers, you might need to fill in the login credentials as well, so go smartly with the required information.
Now you will be able to access the blocked YouTube contents. Just browse on YouTube and copy the single video URLs or playlist URLs.
Go back to your 4K video downloader window and paste the copied URL and hit to start downloading.
A Smart way to access VPN
There are the best cheap VPN available with a trial version or limited country access. You can search for those VPNs and then install a chrome extension. Also, you can try for other browsers, if it is available then without downloading the VPN tool on your computer, you can directly enable, disable and access it from extension only.
Once your work is completed on YouTube, you must disable the VPN or proxy server to experience smooth browsing.