Best logo design software that helps you to create stunning logon for your business. Check out the list of top logo design tools free & paid.
Behind any successful business, you will find lots of planning, backup ideas, execution, quality, services, and many more things. Along with all such situations, brand representation is one of the first things any leading business has to consider. Nowadays, when you see any activity from small to large, their logo is their visual identity. For this, logo design software comes handy. A logo makes the business name recognizable around the globe. Starting for McDonald’s to Microsoft, you will find many iconic logos that become a brand identity and unique in the idea.
If you are jumping for startups or business, there are many logo maker software present in the market for use. You can design, edit, and create a whole new logo on such software. And I am here with such 10 best logo design software for you along with pricing, features, cons, and pros. Have a look.
Best Logo Design Software
- 1 Best Logo Design Software
- 1.1 #1. Adobe Illustrator
- 1.2 #2. Adobe Photoshop
- 1.3 #3. CorelDRAW
- 1.4 #4. GIMP
- 1.5 #5. Inkscape
- 1.6 #6. Canva
- 1.7 #7. Hatchful by Shopify
- 1.8 #8. Adobe Spark:
- 1.9 #9. Affinity Designer:
- 1.10 #10. Gravit Designer
#1. Adobe Illustrator
Adobe Illustrator is a part of the Adobe creative suite. This tool has lots of features. With this tool, you can create some fabulous and exceptional logos within no time. Yes, to use this tool, you have first to understand it and learn it. After that, you can create drawings, icons, logos with the help of some unique features.
This tool is useful for various vector design applications, which makes it one of the highest used vector graphic editor. There is no issue in the scaling of logos. With Adobe Illustrator, manage and improve every viewpoint of the logo and other designs.
There is a forum community of the Adobe Illustrator, where you can find the adobe users around the globe, some are a newbie, and some are experts and experienced. You can find the solution to all your questions from this forum. There is freedom for the users; you can apply your creativity on this platform and make a mirror image of the logo printer in your mind. Adobe Illustrator gives a platform to the individual artist to create art.
This software offers a 30-day free trial, and after that, you have to choose one plan from existing plans. The pricing is quite satisfying according to the features it provides. Some notable features include Puppet Wrap for quick modification, SVG OpenType fonts offer a range of colors, 100GB of cloud storage, and many more. It lets you add an impressive variety of colors, justify the price ultimately.
It is the best platform for beginners. You will also find many professionals on this platform who use this tool from the beginning. However, if you have a doubt, you can compare different software for the price and features on the official site of adobe to decide which logo maker program works better for you.
Adobe Illustrator Features
- Can integrate with other Adobe product seamlessly
- You can scale up and scale down your work all the time
- 16000+ in-built fonts
- Affordable plans and pricing
- 1-month free trial
- true size view automatically feature zoom value according to display
- One of the best vector logo creating software
- Flexible one
- 100 GB of storage space
- Allow in-panel editing
- Simultaneously use multiple artboards
- Compatible all pc systems
- A steep learning curve
- Require a lot of space in your pc
- Does not support raster graphics extensively
- Annual plan: US$239.88/year
- Yearly plan (paid monthly): US$20.99/month
- Monthly plan: US$31.49/month
#2. Adobe Photoshop
If you are looking best for logo creation software, then Adobe Photoshop is indeed your viable option. It is also a part of the Adobe creative suite. This magnificent tool is known for photo editing. Professional designers use this tool for creating 3d painting, logos icons, and photo editing.
Some of its excellent features include textures, color levels, artistic filters, templates, and many more. It asks photoshop skills to use it. Yes, you will find many tutorials to learn this tool. Once you are familiar with Photoshop, no one can stop you in creating some unique photos and logos. This most popular logo creator tool works best for all novices and experienced. It offers a 30-day free trial. After that, you have to pay for it. The monthly plan starts at $20.99 per month.
Adobe Photoshop Features
- Beautiful photo editor and logo creator software with high-end professional features
- Versatile software
- Can add animation while creating or editing
- Support transfer of images
- The perfect tool for graphic designers and other professional individual or team
- Can create mobile-friendly logos and images
- simple to edit in multiple formats
- Readily available and integrated stock library
- The high learning curve for fresher’s
- For the novice, the interface may be a little strange
- The progress bar has fewer tools
- Annual plan (Monthly payment): US$20.99/month
- Monthly plan: US$31.49/month
- Yearly plan: US$239.88/year
In the field of logo creator software, CorelDRAW is one of the known names. Irrespective of your level, CorelDRAW is suitable for all the logo designer. The supporting tools like Corel Photoshop and Corel capture enhance your loge, creating an experience. If you want logos with superior quality and professionalism, then choose the CorelDRAW tool for the logo building. Its exceptional features make it the best logo design tool in the industry.
Additionally, we appreciate its flexibility and unmatchable color offering and accuracy. This tool is also paid, but you will get a 15-day free trial and 30-day money-back guarantee. According to my experience, there is no best tool for logo sketching until writing this post.
- One of the vector graphic oriented logo designer software
- Gives you best experience for logo sketching
- Gives you the experience of bitmap objects and non-destructive effects of vector
- User can control the document structure and components
- CorelDraw offer LiveSketch feature for the logo designing word
- Best software for logo sketching
- A simple tool to create vector mosaics with high-quality
- It is the best software for logo sketching.
- 15-day free trial
- 30-days money-back guarantee
- Compatible with Windows and Mac both
- Menu and toolbar are relocatable and resizable
- The best tool for sketching
- LiveSketch features give astonishing results
- Higher learning curve
- Hard to use a freehand brush
- Upgrade: $199/year
- Standard: $499/year
- Pro: $602/year
GIMP or GNU Image Manipulation Program is free and open-source software for all the initial users. It is combined with some fantastic features with an intuitive interface. Together it makes all the creative work easy yet classic.
Experienced and amateur, both kinds of designers are using it without any hassle. If you have created, then you can create a free logo with GIMP for sure. This tool is the witness of some fantastic logo creation. Another great thing about this free logo maker software is it is available for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. You can also use a third party plugin for this tool.
- Free and open-source software
- Enhance functionality with third-party plugins
- Support various formats
- Novice friendly
- high-quality photo manipulation
- Multiple platform availability
- Free to create a logo
- Original logo creation
- Highly flexible and extensible software.
- Lightweight software
- User have to wait for updates
- You have to do compromise in adjustment
Inkscape is an open-source and free vector design logo maker software. This robust tool is an ideal tool for designing or illustrating all kinds of graphics. The web design library allows you to design stunning logos and web graphics.
Inkscape supports SVG file format like many other tools. It is a free tool which can import and export all kind of file formats. As the above name, it is compatible with Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X. Inkscape is one of the best tools for the beginners. However, after using this tool, you will get more idea about it. Whether you are an illustrator, web designer, designer, or just someone who needs to create some vector imagery, this tool is for you.
- Flexible drawing tools
- Powerful text tool
- Broad file format compatibility
- Bezier and Spiro curves
- Coupled with various tools like pen tools, calligraphy tools, pencil tools, text tools, shape tools, etc.
- Complete anti-aliased display
- Node editing, distribution, and alignment
- Free and open-source designing software
- Extendible drawing tools
- Compatible with various OS
- Steep learning curve
- Open-source tool and hence you have to wait until someone fixes bugs
- Bad interoperability with Illustrator
Canva is freemium logo maker software. You can use it for free, and if you want to use any premium features, then you have to pay for it. Many professional teams are using this tool as it can quickly create striking graphic design.
This tool is simple, and one can quickly create a logo. As I already said, the free version is available, but if you want, then you can go for the pro version at $9.95/month.
It has images, templates, elements, various fonts, and many more. You can use it on the web directly, no need to download any setup. Or you can use it on the mobile application as well. Don’t wait, start on this tool quickly.
- Available as a free and paid version
- Drag and drop option to create a logo
- You will find a variety of templates according to various categories
- There are 50000+ ready to use templates
- You can share via social media, messenger and other apps
- It is a web version; it means no need to download
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Available on the mobile app
- Highly user-friendly.
- The web app has more option than mobile
- You can share it on Facebook and Twitter only
- Pro: US$9.95/Month
#7. Hatchful by Shopify
Hatchful is another best logo design software in this list. It is a cool logo designer powered by Shopify. You will surely find your business logo here. Creating a logo on this app is too easy. You do not need any learning curve or expertise.
Open the app, select a business field like food, tech, game, etc. Next, choose the format and enter the business name and slogan. Now pick the desired logo according to your choice. Edit it if you want and then download it. You will get the best result from the logo creating softwares.
Hatchful by Shopify Features:
- Available hundreds of free logo template to use
- vast options of fonts, icons, and colors
- Can prepare industry-specific logos
- Easy and straightforward to use
- Free to use
- No experience required to use
- Best for beginner scale and small scale business
- Social media sharing is limited to a few apps
- Limited customization options
#8. Adobe Spark:
This logo creation software is free for use and another part of Adobe suite. Adobe is a dominating brand, and it’s this tool is no exception in it. The visual method allows you to build the graphics quickly. Whether it is video, web page, logo, or graphics, you can quickly create it within minutes using Adobe spark. There are many features in this tool, but I like its alignment feature the most. It makes your design a logo that looks perfect everywhere. You will find this app at $59.99/year.
Adobe Spark Features:
- Adobe Spark is free to use.
- You can use several pre-designed fonts.
- There are thousands of photos to choose from.
- Various beautiful pre-built themes.
- It comes in two variants: Adobe Mobile App and Adobe Spark Online.
- Offer free trial
- Easy to use interface
- Fast in use
- Available for iOS, web, and Android
- Desktop version is still not available
- Does not include animations
- Individual: US$59.99/year
- Team: US$239.88/year
#9. Affinity Designer:
Affinity Designer is another vector graphic design tool. It allows you to create customize the shape for illusion and perfect curves for vector design. Fir UI designs and illustrators, this logo creation software is one of the best names on this list. The set of powerful features and high-quality result at the end of work makes it an ideal tool. It is a good competitor for other names and available for Mac, Windows, and iPad. Note that it is a paid tool.
Affinity Designer Features
- Non-destructive operations
- Multiple file support
- Real-time blend modes, effects, and gradients
- Live preview of transforms
- Can create custom keyboard shortcuts
- Wide range of tools
- Incorporate many professional features
- Two types of interface
- Steep learning curve
- No free trial for iPad
- macOS: ￡48.99
- Windows: ￡48.99
- iPad: ￡19.99
#10. Gravit Designer
The last name in the list of best logo design software is Gravit Designer. It is free software. You will find a box full of features. Using these features, you can create and design icons, logos, illustrations, photos, apps, and prints. Within a few minutes, you can create a stunning logo. It is used on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS like platforms. Even the web version is also available. It means you can choose any of the options, online or offline. The toll is free, but you can pick the pro version for high quality and professional work at $49.00/year.
Gravit Designer Features
- It has an SVG editing tool
- Compatible with web, windows, Linux, Mac OS, and Chrome OS
- can zoom up to 25,600%
- Vivid, intuitive and sharp
- Three modes to switch in-between: pixel, vector, and export
- Able to use multiple styles
- Create a logo and images in no time
- Wide range of effects
- Fewer export options
- Limited features in free version
- Pro: US$49.00/year
It is all about the best paid and free logo design software. Now we put a full stop on this post. You can choose any of this, too, according to your application, logo making style, and price. Compare first, if you are confused. We have listed free as well as paid tools so that you can find an affordable name. What do you say?